HEATHER & DUANE GET MARRIED!!

Here it is!! Heather & Duane's big day at Fairmont Le Chateau Montebello thanks to Derrick Rice of Union Eleven. A big thank you also goes out to All Seasons Wedding Ceremonies, Groovy Linen, and the amazing Paul Chacra Entertainment. Not only did they provide the duo for the ceremony and cocktail hour but the band 1945 rocked the reception. Outstanding! Needless to say, the dance floor was packed the entire evening. Even between courses! In my next life I will be hunting Paul Chacra down to play at my wedding. Enjoy the images (One of Viva's faves is the framed picture that was on display of Duane proposing to Heather. He got down on one knee at the Kentucky Derby. LOVE that it was captured on film!) and congratulations to Heather & Duane on what was a fabulous wedding day!













6 comments:

  1. Like I said AMAZING! Nice work dream team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was at this wedding! The best I have been to yet! The band was awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bridetobrieAugust 11, 2011

    OMG! OMG! I can't wait until my wedding at Montebello! Thank-you for posting this. Lovin' you and your blog! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kayla RonstadAugust 11, 2011

    Beautiful. What a gorgeous bride.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MrsFortin2012August 11, 2011

    Louboutins! My dream wedding shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachel & JasonAugust 12, 2011

    Jo, your weddings are amazing! We're so happy to have you as our wedding planner and excited to see you at Michelle's wedding in September!

    ReplyDelete