RIVINI SAVIA SAMPLE FOR SALE!!

When Luigi from Ashton Station Bridal sent Viva an email to let us know they were selling their ever popular RIVINI SAVIA sample I have to admit my first instinct was to jump in my car, drive to Luigi’s fabulous boutique and scoop up the dress myself.  Of course with my husband and I celebrating our 4th wedding anniversary this year he may find it odd when I walk through the front door with another wedding gown so, I've graciously decided to pass on this exclusive news to all of you!

For those who missed it, one of Viva’s past Wedding Dress Wednesday posts was all about the RIVINI SAVIA.  Read about it here.  See what I mean girls??  Drool!!  This won’t last long, if it isn’t gone already… Contact Ashton Station Bridal at 613-240-7616.  Congratulations to the lucky bride who gets to work this dress on her wedding day!

3 comments: