AND THE WINNER IS...

I know many of you are anxiously awaiting the announcement of who has won Viva la wedding's Inspiration Board Contest but there's still one week to go. We've received so many great entries - there are going to be some beautiful weddings taking place in the Ottawa area over the next 18 months!

For those of you who haven't yet entered, the countdown's on. The contest closes on June 30, 2009 so get those entries in. The winners will be posted on our blog, once notified, the first week in July.

4 comments:

  1. Veronique BironJune 30, 2009

    Keeping my fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celine LemayJune 30, 2009

    Me too! I'm so glad it's the last day, I can't wait any longer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Veronique BironJune 30, 2009

    lol same here! The month seemed really long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Abbie HuntJune 30, 2009

    OMG I know! This month took forever to get through! Good luck to everyone!

    ReplyDelete